Junior Account Executive
Miejsce pracy: Łódź
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice. .
Who we're looking for
What do we offer:
- 1 year of experience in a similar position,
- you can easily catch up with everyone both in Polish and English,
- you were born to be a team player and you always do everything in 100%
- you have no idea what procrastination means, you get everything done on time,
- you can easily establish long-term relationships also with clients,
- you have an understanding of social media and online marketing,
- you are not afraid of technological terms.
Your future role:
- a competitive salary, plus benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees activities as a part of integration,
- a successful, worthwhile, challenging place to work. Deloitte Digital offers access to extraordinary development opportunities in Deloitte's structures in Central Europe and other regions of the world,
- a friendly attitude and a company of creative and hardworking people who are eager to share their experience.
- planning and developing a marketing campaign under Account Manager supervision,
- keeping in touch and building long-term relationships with the clients,
- creating timetables for planned actions,
- making recommendations for the clients,
- coordinating work within the agency: creating briefs, working with graphic designers, IT and copywriters on each and every stage of the project,
- coming up with what the client needs are before he even thinks of them,
- supervising the correct course of the production process in accordance with the agency's internal procedures.
Please click “Apply” and submit your application in English.